Oil / Gas / PetroChemical
Manage asset integrity and reliability. Reduce risk.
Ivara customers manage asset performance, integrity and reliability to meet company goals, reduce safety and environmental risks due to equipment failure. You can ensure the integrity of your structures, systems and components by putting in place the Ivara process supported by Ivara EXP technology, practices and the Ivara Work Smart® methodology. With the Ivara solution, you will:
- Develop, document and deploy an asset reliability program or implement the program that you have already built but are struggling to manage.
- Enable field workers with Ivara Handheld and/or Ivara Remote.
- Deploy risk-based inspections.
- Automate the consolidation and analysis of condition data from all sources so you can make fast and accurate decisions.
- Report on / demonstrate compliance to regulations.
- Optimize/continuously improve the living program.
- Analyze historical failure data to model the failure characteristics of equipment.
- Perform full system availability predictions taking into account complex dependencies on spares and other resources.
Simplify. Automate. Innovate. With Ivara EXP Enterprise software, you are always in control of the process.
|Partial Customer List||Solution Features||Resources / Links|
|Shell||Reliability Strategy Dev.||Corporate Governance for Process Safety
Guidance for Senior Leaders
|Kinder Morgan||Impl. & Perf. Mgmt||Leading and Lagging Indicator
Guidance from the Center for
Chemical Process Safety (CCPS)
|Oman Refineries||Advanced Performance
|API 580 RBI requirements|
|Singapore LNG||Online Data Collection||AB-512: Integrity Checklist|
|BASF||Ivara Remote||AB-505: RBI|
|Petronas||Ivara Mobile||PAS 55 Asset Mgmt Std|
|Parker Drilling||Certified SAP Integration|
|Noble Drilling||Certified IBM Maximo Integration||NPRA|
|More…||Analysis & Optimization||The Petroleum Show|